- When in a city facility or a government building, we must observe the rules as laid down for us by our host the Worcester Emergency Management Department (WEMD), the City of Worcester and The National Guard.
- This is a smoke-free facility. If you need to smoke, you must do so outside of the building and carefully dispose of your smoking materials when done. Do not leave cigarette butts on the ground! Please utilize the receptacle provided at the main entrance.
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED on the property! Failure by any of us to observe this rule will get us all thrown off the property! It may also damage our future relations with WEMD. Anyone found with alcohol in their possession will be asked to leave the event.
- Restrooms are located opposite the main entrance along the main corridor. There are now working showers because the National Guard actively uses this facility, although the availability of hot water is in question.
- Please confine yourself to the section of the building where our event is taking place, and please do not wander around the building or go downstairs! The rest of the building and surrounding grounds behind the building are off limits to us.
- Take extra care when walking on the membrane roof to set up our antennas. Also, be aware that the roof scuttle ladder tends to get slippery when wet, if it is raining. A good pair of work shoes and a simple pair of work gloves is recommended when climbing the scuttle ladder to the roof.
- For events lasting over 6 hours, coffee will be provided for you on a 24 hour basis (it is self serve). A donation can will be located nearby, please donate spare change if you can. Our organization does not have an active budget or regular source of funding. We are not a club and do not charge member dues. We replenish our coffee and snack stocks based upon member or guest donations.
- Please dispose of all rubbish in the barrels or bagged receptacles and place all soda cans in a bag or bin set aside and marked for that use. Please do not leave trash lying around.
- A first aid kit will be handy if needed. See the event coordinator. For medical emergencies during the event, immediately contact 911 and then send someone to notify the event coordinator.
- Please dress comfortably and respectably. However, it is not out of the ordinary for the general public, VIPs and representatives of the media to visit us, so we should look presentable and professional to the extent possible given the situation and circumstances.
- No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises.
- Any general questions may be referred to the event coordinator. Thanks for your participation and most of all have fun!